Friday, May 1, 2015

PAD Challenge complete!

I did it. I wrote a poem a day for the entire month of April. I may have taken the easy road and scribbled down a few haikus on busy days, but I still managed to write something every day.
















I haven't yet decided if I will keep this going through May or beyond. It's definitely a good habit to get into, but I think I'll open it up to all writing, not just poetry. Maybe challenge myself to write 500 words a day in any format. Baby steps.

As the best reward to myself ever, I'm seeing Neil Gaiman tonight in D.C. Really, my wonderful husband bought the tickets for me as a Valentine's Day gift, but it certainly seems like a reward for a successful poetry challenge. Either way, I get to see Neil Gaiman, so it's a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment